The horse club, where I am more involved than I have time for.... 5 young horses that need training and lots of kids that want to learn riding. Forced to give riding lessons in French though is very good for my language skills! Excellent horse facilities, in the middle of town, next to the golf course where the horses go grazing and we go riding. Poor golfers that keep getting their ball stuck in a hoof print on the green! ;)
Tuesday, 2 December 2008
The Bujumbura Horse Club
The horse club, where I am more involved than I have time for.... 5 young horses that need training and lots of kids that want to learn riding. Forced to give riding lessons in French though is very good for my language skills! Excellent horse facilities, in the middle of town, next to the golf course where the horses go grazing and we go riding. Poor golfers that keep getting their ball stuck in a hoof print on the green! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Här har vi -12 grader och snö! Det ser ut att vara mysigare ridväder hos dig! Och trevligt med möhjlighet att simma med hästarna. Highway låter inte så kul i mina svenska säkerhetsöron...
Hoppas att vi någongång får möjlighet att komma ner och hälsa på hos dig. Om tankens kraft funkar så kommer vi en dag.
Kram Mia
Post a Comment